Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shopping!!!

I did end up going to Kohl's. I got some new shirts, new pants (size 14), new shoes, and a yummy candle. I got some great deals and yes it did make me feel better. (Mostly because the clothes fit so well.) Then we hopped over to Target to get some toiletries. They didn't have my toothbrush, frustrating, so I have to try a new one. Somehow I ended up spending $30 and I don't even really remember what I got. I will give you scrappin girls a scoop- EVERYTHING in the scrap aisle is on clearance. It's already a bit picked over, but I got some paints and saw some other fun stuff. Maybe this means they are going to get some new stuff soon.
Then we came home and I worked out. Rockin Buns yesterday and Rockin Abs today. I am gonna be rockin. I am noticing my stomach getting flatter, but I'm worried that the loose skin won't ever go away. It is not a pretty sight right now. Of course, I'm well aware that the stretch marks are never going away. So a bikini is not really in my future no matter what happens to the loose skin.
The weather is sooo beautiful today (50 degrees and sunny). I was tempted to wear a tank top and sandals. I think the sandals are not going to wait too much longer and that will cheer me up, too. Oh and the capris. But I wonder how many of them will fit? Kohl's had some cute shorts out and on sale but I decided to hold out on those for now. Maybe I can buy 12's by June or so. That would be so awesome as Joey likes to say.

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

thanks for the heads up about target :)
aaahhhh...the weather today...it was great wasn't it!!!!!