Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lookie What I Can Do

So my sister came into town this week (we see her about twice a year) and we decided to get pictures taken of all of us. We went to a new studio called Portrait Innovations at Cherryvale Mall. For the eight of us we had three girls helping get everone together. They did a good job and they were super patient, but in every picture everyone is looking in a different direction due to the flying stuffed animals. Then when we were looking over the pictures to decide which ones to get, the kids got cra-zy. At one point Ben shoved his little cousin Sam off of a table and head first onto the concrete floor. So we made our choices and hurried out. We let them run off some steam in the play area in the mall and then took Mom out to lunch at Red Robin. Yum.

The exciting news, though, is what I learned to do with the pictures on Photoshop Elements:


The bright ones are cute and all, but doesn't this look much classier? It is soo cool.
This is the first picture I tried it out on. My handsome man.
(BTW I learned this from The Pioneer Woman. She is awesome and she debuted her new website today.)


2 comments:

Jacque said...

So cool, love the picture and didn't even notice the different direction thing...I noticed the colors were nice, I like them both bright and altered. Nice! I loved the flower thing too it did brighten my day!

Anne said...

What a great picture Stacie!
I need to still learn how to put pics and music on my blog.