Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blehhh

I need some cheering up today. I think it's PMS, but I'm going through the "I can't do anything right and everyone hates me" phase. For some reason I get really paranoid when I'm like this and I start thinking that just because I haven't heard from someone they are angry with me, or if, say, my hostess cancels on me it sends me into a tailspin of "what's wrong with me?" On Sunday, when no one comes to my Open House, I'll really need to convince myself that it is not my fault. I'm already preparing for that, so hopefully I'll get through it.
Tomorrow is also picture day at school and I could not have any more pimples on my face. Even though I'm past 30, I still break out like a teenager at times.
Ok, so I just realized that writing about this stuff doesn't make it go away and isn't really making me feel better. I think I'll go shopping with my 30% off coupon from Kohl's instead. I'll talk about something more cheerful later, like how Joey read "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut" all by himself last night to Daddy. Daddy came down just in awe of his little smart man.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

We all know he's a genius :) I'll have to bring baby girl with me Sunday, but then you can see how big she is...