Sunday, April 6, 2008

Adventures

This first picure is just a really good shot I got while the kids were out playing a couple weeks ago. (Before the haircut in the next pic.) We finally got Joey's hair buzzed. I had forgotten how handsome he is with his hair short. (And how scraggly it was long.)
It was such a beautiful day outside yesterday that we had to go ride bikes and run around. It was great, but at one point Ben decided to put his hands in his jacket pockets and run down the sidewalk. I yelled "Don't run with your hands in your pock.." Too late. He biffed face first onto the concrete and this is what he has to show for it. The pictures don't even do justice to the scrapage all over his face. And you know Ben, he cried for about two seconds and wanted to go right back out and play.



Today we have a birthday party for our friends Aiden and Anna. It starts in an hour and we haven't gotten gifts yet and everyone is still in jammies. I guess I shoul get off of this contraption and get something done. Oh wait. This must have been the original weekend for the time change. The computer is an hour ahead all of a sudden. I was kinda wondering where the time went. Well, I still have stuff to do, so... Have a good weekend and enjoy that sun.

No comments: