Saturday, April 19, 2008

Good Morning!

I just want to say that I have a total of 210 cardio minutes this week and about 3000 calories burned. Do you think I could start losing some more weight?!?!? Nooooo. Still stuck, but not giving up. My tummy is getting slightly less poochy, and I have some muscles in my arms that weren't there before. If only the scale would cooperate. I'd really like to reach my goal by the end of summer and the odds go down every week that I don't lose weight.
Oh well... still plugging away at the guitar this morning. I decided that I am horrible at tuning it and need to get some help there, but I have a couple of chords memorized and the tips of my fingers are very bruised. That's supposed to get better eventually. The kids ask me about every 2.2 seconds if they can play with it. I just keep telling them that after I learn I will teach them. It would be so awesome if my little boys could play guitar.
Baby Camille is still with us. It didn't look good last night, but she pulled through. I think Mommy and Daddy are getting tired from being up 24 hours a day, but they are rejoicing in this time with their daughter.
Oh..so I'm reading this book called Marley And Me. It's about a dog and everyone told me how great it is, but I'm not getting it. Maybe it has something to do with me not really liking dogs, but I don't think I would have lasted a week with that thing. Sorry to all you dog lovers. I am going to keep reading and maybe I'll change my mind. I'll let you know.
K, gotta go wash the sweat off and let the kids get their Mickey D's fix.

No comments: