Monday, April 14, 2008

Some Pics of the Warm Weather

The kids have been lovin' them some warm weather and baseball. The first pics are from last week and the others are from this afternoon.

Apparently the new swingset is only good for hanging on. When I told the boys it was time to go in, Ben said "I just want to go hang around for a foo minutes first."
Ben finally got his haircut today, too. The girl spiked his bangs up a little bit and he is mighty cute, if I do say so myself.
Then he had to cover his handsomeness up with a hat. I guess his ears were getting cold, because he went in for a minute and came out with all the hats in the house. He decided on this one and wore it till we went in.

I forgot to say that Baby Camille is still doing well. She'll actually be going home with Mommy in the next couple of days.

And I have to share this one more Ben story. We went to the local art museum yesterday because they are having the children's art show and some of our friends were there working. When we went to walk around the museum Ben decided it might be a good idea to run from Mommy and climb on a sculpture. Actually that was not such a good idea. The museum lady actually ran across the room to get him before I even realized what was going on. Needless to say, we left after that. Note to self for future: Ben does not belong in an art museum.

No comments: