Friday, April 18, 2008

The Things My Brain Thinks

I just realized I haven't updated since Monday. So, Camille is doing well. Her family knows that they won't have much time for her so they celebrate every day as a birthday. She is eating and pooping, but she does turn purple every once in a while.
I got my pink guitar today. I fiddled with it and I think I got it pretty well tuned, but my fingers got sore really quick. I'll have to practice a few minutes at a time until they get tougher. When DH found out I was doing this, he said he has always wanted to learn guitar as well, so we are going to try to learn together. He also knows a professional musician who gives lessons (and owes him a favor), so I'm looking forward to that.
I don't know if we'll make it out tonight since hubby has to work til 7, but I'll post sales if we do. Last weeks were crummy so hopefully there will be something good this week.
We actually have no big plans for the weekend, except for Blue Man Group Sunday night, so my big plan is to lay around and try not to spend money- we've been not very successful in that area lately. I have Marley and Me to read and a guitar to play with.
Did anyone feel the earthquake this morning? I was actually disappointed to hear that I missed all the excitement. I just heard about it on the news on the way to work. Probably if I had felt it there would have been some freaking out going on so it's just as well, but....earthquakes are pretty rare around these parts.
I think most people have heard by now, but if you are in the Loves Park/Machesney Park area there is a man driving around in a white pickup truck talking to children and apparently grabbing them if he gets the chance. Watch your babies!

So how was that for random thoughts? I wonder if anyone else can follow where my brain was going? I just typed as I thought, so there you have it.

No comments: