Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goals

Today I went to the Library and picked up an old biggest loser workout video to try out. Came home and did it- kinda boring:( The good news is that I've been sticking to working out- at least 4 times a week and sometimes more. The bad news is that I was actually gaining weight for a while there and am just today back down to having lost 10 pounds. I hope to see better results in the next few weeks. I'm setting a goal of another 10 pounds in the next 10 weeks....by June 17th. I can do it. I am the little engine that could.



My clumsy, beat-up Ben fell down the stairs at school today. I was in the other room and heard a thunk and then crying. I ran out and he was face down, sprawled out on the bottom couple steps. I thought for sure that there was going to be more damage to his poor face, but apparently all he hit was his knees. He recovered quickly and was actually a very good boy at school today. I love when that happens- a lot less stress for me.



Also at the library, Steven King's new book Duma Key was on hold for me. I can't wait to curl up on the couch with it. Not too many chores are going to get done in the next few days, darn it. But that is O K.



Well, ran out of stuff. Guess I'll go read for a few before elder son gets home and chaos begins.

No comments: