Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cars and stuff

We've been doing lots of car "browsing" the last week or so and are down to 3 options (I think):
1. A new Mazda5, but only if and when we can get 0% financing. This is my favorite choice now. LOVE the Mazda5. Zoom Zoom.
2 A used Mazda5, but only if we find one with the right options.
3 An Expedition for me and a small sedan for hubby. This involves selling both of our cars but isn't a bad option.
4 (I lied) The Nissan Versa. This used to be my first choice, but then I fell in LOVE with the 5.

Really, it will probably be several months before we decide anything. That's how it works at our house.

Also, our new tv comes today. We'll be able to watch it for a few minutes before both of us go out of town for the weekend, but I'm sure we'll enjoy seeing movies without black lines going through everyone's face.

Yesterday ended up being a beautiful day in between several yucky rainy days. The boys and I played baseball in the back yard for an hour and when Daddy got home we put the swingset together. It was nice having all that time together as a family, but the boys still fought the rest of the evening after we came inside. When will it stop? I know, never.

Stay dry today. Looks like flooding is likely in our neck of the woods. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

I love the mazda 5 too! Hope you end up with that..it's real cute. I love that it offers the third row option like mine..trust me, in a few years you will be hauling both their friends everywhere and you'll love the room:)

Jacque said...

I was in love with the Mazda 5 until I saw the Toyota Camry-- much better built, and quite a bit cheaper. Might want to check it out....the expedition? Hmmmmm....gas prices? Could I interest you in a gently used suburban :) (That I can no longer afford to drive?) Oh wait, I can't afford to drive my 626 either! Any new car (even used) is SO exciting...we too are waiting on a used one with just the right options. Good luck with the search.