Thursday, January 17, 2008

Celebrate!

Yesterday was a great day! I worked all day and then drove out to Itasca (about an hour and 15 minutes) for my first celebration in a WHILE. The hostess was one who doesn't DO home parties but just fell in love with our product. She had the same reaction I had when i found it. Her party went well, and I didn't leave there until 10:30. She is considering becoming a consultant, but with three kids and her own business she's not sure when she'll have the time. I hope she joins my team because I think she'd do great. She has the passion. And two of her guests wanted to do a show and I'm not so sure how worth it it is to drive out there all the time. Hello? Is there anyone else in Rockford like this? I do have another show Saturday here in town with another "love it" hostess, so I hope to get more leads and bookings from that. And next weekend is corporate training in Chicago so I'll come home with even more ideas.

So we talked to Joey when he got home on Tuesday. He knew he was in big trouble and at first refused to talk. After we had an honesty talk he told us the story, which was the same story the principal told us. Joey wanted to sit next to his friend but another child was in his way. He told the child to move, and when the child refused he hit him. Wow. I still cannot believe my child did this. I pray that this is the first and last call I get from his principal. Poor kid had a dream the next night that the principal called me again but he hadn't done anything wrong. I think he'll be on his best behavior for a while.


I adjusted my weight loss goals. Right now my BMI is in the obese range. In order to move to the healthy range I need to lose a total of 40 pounds or 35 more pounds. So my goal is to have a healthy BMI by the end of summer. And MAYBE try for another baby at that point. There, I said it. You heard it here first. I want another baby. Not sure I'm ready, but the desire is there. I miss my babies so much.
Ben just came over to sit in my lap. He was rubbing by hairy legs and asked "what's this on your legs?"
"hair"
"no this stuff"
"goose bumps"
"no- gooses have goose bumps at the zoo."
well, duh mommy.
So here are some pics. Bill posed like this with his family about ten years ago when he first started seeing them again. The kids wanted an update. They are so grown up. And this is our completed kitchen wall finally. I love it. And, of course, just a cute pic of the boys together.

No comments: