Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prayers and Weekends

First of all, we need a lot of prayers over here. My boss lost her Mother-in-law Thursday and her kids lost their Grammie. They are relieved that her pain is over but sad to not be with her. And our Mayor lost his baby Thursday night. Words cannot express how heartbreaking this must be. I cannot imagine losing a child and hope I never have to. I hope that both of these families find peace that their loved one is in a better place.

In the better news department, I've still been working out and even ordered some new Tae bo DVD's. I've lost 3.5 pounds this week which is amazing for me. Usually it takes a month to see any results. I've already noticed more energy and I've actually been able to get more stuff done around the house. And I've finally been able to go to sleep and stay that way the last 3 nights. I had been having some major insomnia for the last few weeks. I would go to bed and just lay there thinking for an hour. Then I would fall asleep only to wake up every couple hours. Not fun.

Weekend plans: Get my pictures hung, grocery shopping, house cleaning, workout today. Visit from Father in law and family tomorrow. Doesn't sound too busy but hope to get a lot done.
Have a good one.

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

great job on the weight loss :) thats awesome!!!