Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random Occurings

I did an hour of Tae bo Extreme yesterday and 1/2 hour of abs today. The only thing sore today is my calves for some reason.

Grandpa Bill, Grandma Julie, Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Jeff and Uncle Mark came over for a visit today. The boys love playing with their Aunt and Uncles, and really kept them busy. We finally got my pics hung up in the kitchen right before they came and we got comments on them right away. It does look really nice, if I do say so myself. I took a picture of my pictures, but it's not quite the same.

I have two OUAF shows coming up this week. I am very excited to get back into it. It's been a while since my last show. I have high hopes for both of these shows that they will lead to more. I would just like to bring in a little extra income each month. And it would have been nice if it was enough so I wouldn't have to work this summer, but that is not looking good so far. One step at a time.

Tomorrow we have a playdate in the morning and I'm covering for my boss in the afternoon so I don't think I'll work out. Tuesday I'll hit it, then Wednesday is my full day and my show. I cannot let myself get off track. Maybe I can squeeze something in tomorrow.

I'm selling my first ebay item right now. I have 12 VHS Tae bo tapes that I can't use anymore because we don't have a VCR hooked up, so I'm hoping to get a little $ to go towards the new ones I'm getting. If anyone is interested, I can deliver here in town. The item # is 120209368450. I'm just a tiny bit worried that they'll sell for $.99 and then I'll be a little screwed. But hopefully everyone with their New Years resolutions will be looking for these.

I'm realizing my post is really choppy today. Just little snippets. Tomorrow I will try to do more early memories. Have a good week.

No comments: